- Updated On:
- December 10, 2020
- 1,000.00 m2
- This beachfront community features one of the largest private beaches you can find in Honduras. Trujillo Beach Eco Resort highlights include:
- 4.5 km of fully private beachfront community;
- Resort villas, pools, and a restaurant onsite;
- Waterfront condo hotel;
- Beautiful tropical oasis filled with extreme bio-diversity;
- Private & gated resort and residential properties;
- Custom home options available;
- All fresh and organic produce onsite;
- Various eco-options such as solar power and rainwater collection; and
- Many eco-activities onsite, such as horseback riding, monkey tours, sport fishing and diving.
Trujillo is a historic, colonial town on the coast of Honduras, west on the Caribbean Sea.
Trujillo Beach Eco Development
Visit the Recap Investments site at https://recapinvestments.
…or learn more about Trujillo here: https://www.
centralamerica.com/investing/ business/trujillo-honduras- development/